Thursday, March 23, 2006
MY THURSDAY THIRTEEN (this is my first)
Now here's mine:
13 things that describe me
1. I am a mom of four who would love another baby as long as someone left it on my doorstep. (I didn't like gaining weight)
2. I love to COOK and watch my family devour it. NO PICKY EATERS ALLOWED!
3. I am extremely un-organized and yet when I try I am wickedly organized (I can pack a car better than anyone I know)
4. I am offended when someone says something is "fine" weak compliment and "so" don't just dismiss what I said
5. I am a procrastinator yet I yell at my kids when they wait until the last minute
6. I would be a great private eye
7. I can set up a 10 person tent in 15 minutes flat with NO assistance
8. I love to dance to 80's music
9. Laundry is my nemesis just when I get rid of it it stares me down again.
10. I thrive off of the serendipity/ fate moments in life
11. Blogging is helping me cut down on my phone chatting time
12. I have a strong desire to know my heritage (next month I am having a DNA test) my birthday gift to myself
13. I used to think that my husband was my knight in shining armor now I know God is for bringing him into my life.