Monday, September 18, 2006

8

The last child I gave birth to was the only labor pain I ever felt.

I gave birth to him drug free.

My baby turned 8 years old yesterday.

He is my 4th born child.

He is the spitting image of his father.

He makes us all laugh.

He is a great dancer.

He is very sensitive.

He is great on hugs, kisses & snuggling.

He loves his dog.

He can't stand mushrooms or sauce.

He wants a cell phone (it will never happen)

He is the only one with green eyes.

He's 7 years younger than my oldest.

He didn't get a party this year.

He passed his math facts test this week.

I caught two toads for him last night.

He named them Beans & Bacon.

Happy Birthday to my 8 year old boy
(I find it difficult to refer to him as booger nose.

4 comments:

Mayberry said...

Aw, happy birthday! You are such a cool mom, catching toads.

tess said...

Tell him his favorite baby sitter (Ha Ha) wishes him the very best. I found it hard to call him booger nose too. WOW, eight! I can't get over it. Did you make a marble cake?

Mega Mom said...

Happy birthday handsome!

On top of my game said...

Happy Birthday!!!

How is he holding up at school, now that he is eight years old.

My youngest is now, having a difficult time. I guess it was bound to happen, new school, much more homework. He told me he just wants to be good at something!

Yesterday, I had the tearful morning.

LY