Monday, October 09, 2006

I WAS THINKING:

As I sit here, still waiting for my Ibook that hubby promised when we moved,
I wondered, should I ask?

I WAS INFORMED:

that when we find out the $$$$ of the kitchen counters and floors, then we can better access the timeline.

VISUALIZE:

(two hands acting as a scale) kitchen floor...Ibook.....kitchen floor.......Ibook.....kitchen floor......Ibook?

THIS THEN LEADS TO:

I began to ponder the reinvention of Movin Mom. (a suggestion made by a FAB Blogger) well...actually her suggestion was a new name. Still working on that. Still waiting on her input. Still waiting on my Ibook.

OH YEAH...I FORGOT TO TELL YOU:

I found a Blog the other day while looking for suggestions on Homecoming. I cannot remember the Blog however I will try and retrace my steps. She had pics of her son on homecoming and when I tried to click on it to view it larger (couldn't find my glasses anywhere) the pic was protected. It wouldn't highlight, or increase in size. I was IMPRESSED! This is what I need. I have always been leery of putting my kids pics online but this seemed oh so very computer savvy.

I WONDERED:

Do any of you have the protected pic thing figured out?

No comments: