Saturday, March 04, 2006

Chapter Books


May this be my first day of therapy-
Journaling to the cyber world about my life with a supportive husband that I love and who loves me back,
4 kids ages 14, 13, 10, & 7 and a dog. I always tend to think of my life in chapters. Although I do not recall much of chapter 1-3, the older I get the thicker the chapters. The intriguing part is how once we marry and have children suddenly our chapters intertwine with other peoples chapters. Hence my childrens lives, I am sure that my teenagers would prefer that I be less of a main character in their books and more of a character from their Chapters 1-3 however, I don't feel that the supporting character kicks in until they leave for college. As for my pre-teen I think she is still okay with my role as a main character although jr. high is but a few months away , if anything I think she would prefer her two big protective brothers play a lesser role in what she does. Then there's the 7 year old, who would have us all play lead roles in his chapters as long as it meant he didn't have to clean his own room, do homework or eat everything on his plate. Aaaawww the baby of the family. You should all probably know that I am a huge fan of the Birth Order book and will probably referrance quite often to a lot of our similar traits are inevitable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS GREAT SONYA AND BY THE WAY YOU LOOK WONDERFUL JULIE