Friday, September 08, 2006

Can I use this blog for tech support?

I am looking for anyone who has iphoto and know what they are doing.

Every time I click on my iphoto desktop icon, the program begins to open
but then the little timer never stops spinning. I even let it run all night, only to wake up to the same
little timer spinning with NO PHOTOS appearing.

I tried going to other pathways of opening it with NO PHOTOS! I even hooked up my camera to download more in hopes that it would recognize and open up. Only to fail.

As you can probably imagine, I am on the verge of a panic state. I have/had 8500 photos saved to my computer and I do not want to lose them. I am able to open them through the photo library, however not through iphoto. I know they are still there, I just cannot edit/cut/paste or email them. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Any knowledge you fellow Mac-er's have would be appreciated.

I'd love to attach a photo to this post-----BUT I CAN"T!!!

Help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that I would be of NO help to you! I'm sure someone outthere will be able to help. Good Luck.

Movin Mom said...

I know but it's the thought that counts