Tuesday, March 27, 2007

WILD CARD WEDNESDAY



The Kept Woman stated that this is the official sophomore week of Wild Card Wednesday BUT since my last week photo mishap I am technically only a freshman.



Can you guess what it is?








This is a "W"ISCONSIN cheese curd that Movin' dad is holding on his birthday. Did the flame throw you? We thought it was on fire but actually I think it's the light bulb in the background. Doesn't it make you just wanna say WOW! I am curious to know what your first guess was. Before moving here I didn't even know what a cheese curd was.

8 comments:

Mayberry said...

I still haven't tried one yet. But I died laughing once at the supermarket when there was a typo on a sign and it said "Cheese CRUDS." Still mad I didn't have my phone with me to take a picture.

Jana said...

I thought it was some kind of cocoon. People eat those?

I played.

Unknown said...

hehe, that's pretty cool :)

I played

Unknown said...

I'm so ashamed of myself.

I thought it was a piece of white Play-Doh on fire. I thought, "How in the heck did they get that stuff to light on fire without melting?"

It's ok. I know I'm slow.

Bonus Points for incorporating "w"...Wisconsin cheese curd!!

Wendy said...

Had no idea what it was until I read.

I played.

Kami said...

I love love love cheese curds.

Kelly said...

I've always wanted to try those!

I played!

Arlene said...

I had absolutely NO idea what it was!! And I've never seen a cheese curd either!
I played too :-)