Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I'm still here!

I have checked out just a moment on my posting and commenting.

Call it temporarily getting things in order around the house, temporarily being the key word.



I still have quite the agenda before this weekend.

Preparing for a 1st communion.

grocery shopping

cleaning

homework projects that require parental assistance. (which goes against my every grain)

Oh yeah...and I have been exercising my body as opposed to my fingers.

So yeah that pretty much sums up my reasons for checking out until next week.


COMING SOON- My mother's day weekend at the lake house with my girlies to celebrate my 40th.
(as you can see I have come to terms with it) turning 40 that is.


So happy posting to all of you and hopefully I won't get to far behind on my reading.

If I don't get a chance before Saturday....Happy Cinco De Mayo!

5 comments:

Arlene said...

Happy Cinco De Mayo, and have a great week and weekend! We'll miss you!!

Unknown said...

Just stopping by to say hi! Hope all goes well!

Wendy said...

Glad you are still around. I tagged you by the way on my blog. If you have time.

Kami said...

Oooooh, very chic planter there!

tommie said...

love that planter...I think my little evergreen is dying in mine....I may have to replace it with something like this. I really like that.

have a great weekend!