Friday, September 01, 2006

Cardboard City

I'm livin' amongst the boxes

I know I was begging for my stuff but then it all arrived in one day. It is overwhelming because I have this need to decorate while unpacking boxes while chit chatting on the phone while checking the computer etc etc...

So I invite you all over to
  • ontopofmygame
    Blog, to view pics from my last post. Of course only she has possession of these along with a video of the dance steps we learned. video is the actual music video not us.

    We're so hip (haha)

    As for me, I will return upon completion of boxes :)
  • 2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    -----------""Girls--------------
    -----------are like apples------
    -------on trees. The best ones-----
    -----are at the top of the tree.-----
    ---The boys dont want to reach---
    --for the good ones because they--
    -r afraid of falling and getting hurt.-
    -Instead, they get the rotten apples-
    from the ground that arent as good,
    but easy. So the apples up top think
    something's wrong w/ them when in
    -reality they're amazing. They just--
    ---have to wait for the right boy to
    ---- come along, the one who's-
    ----------- brave enough to-----
    ---------------climb all---------
    ---------------the way--------
    --------------to the top--------
    -------------of the tree.---------

    Unknown said...

    I found it! You'll never believe where? But, I will not under estimate your PI abilities. Let me know when you figure it out!

    YFPI,

    OTOMG